Apidura Backcountry Saddle Pack 14L
With adventure biking on the rise, and bike packing some of the biggest news in the cycling world, one brand leading the way is Apidura, and in the Backcountry Saddle Pack 14L, they've created a neatly sized option that gives you strong, lightweight, and protective storage in a space often overlooked for keeping essentials.
Mounting up using its reinforced Hypalon straps, three points of contact assure a secure and safe attachment to your saddle and seat post, reducing sway, and remaining rock steady during your ride. Composed of a Dimension Polyvant VX21 body fabric that boasts a waterproof fabric composition, as well as a tough and durable, high resistance exterior, setting you in good stay for life on the road.
With two bike light attachment points at the rear and equipped with a bungee cord tie down feature for boosting external storage ever upwards, this saddle pack is lightweight and secure. With its weatherproofing and 14-litre capacity assuring you of ample storage for your dry clothes and other light but bulky items, at 360 grams, this bag doesn't add much to your set-up but allows you the flexibility to travel further and better than before.
- Three-point seat attachment system made from anti-slip hypalon
- Roll-top closure with dual compression straps
- Bungee cord tie down feature for additional storage
- Reflective graphics and webbing detail
- Two bike light attachment points
- Eliminates the need for a rear rack
- Dimension Polyant VX21 body fabric
- 4 layer laminated fabric offers a combination of superior waterproofness
- Light weight, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance
- Ultradurable hypalon reinforcements used in high abrasion, high stress areas
- 360 grams
- 14L capacity
PRODUCT REF: 740898
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more