Argon 18 E-117 Tri TT Frameset 2018
With a lightweight carbon fibre construction, the Argon 18 E-117 TT/Triathlon Frameset is ready to help you beat your personal records, whether that's at the local time trial or an Ironman triathlon.
Meeting that sweet-spot between rigidity and lightweight construction, the HM5004 nanotech tubing on this carbon fibre frame is UCI legal, making it eligible for use in time trials.
With a highly adjustable seatpost and size-specific geometry, this is a frameset that boasts excellent comfort and will help the rider find their perfect position with ease. The 3D press-fit headset comes with three different size options, which further improves the frameset's compatibility while maintaining a sleek appearance.
With aerodynamics at the top of the priority list, the Argon 18 design team have included exclusive integrated caliper brakes that are hidden from the airflow.
- Aerodynamic carbon fibre frame and fork utilised for time trial and triathlon
- Integrated aero caliper brakes are hidden from the airflow
- 3D press-fit headset with three height options
- Highly adjustable seatpost with plenty of fore-aft adjustment possible
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Argon 18 carbon fibre HM5004 nanotech tubing, size specific geometry, UCI approved, 25mm tyre clearance, forged dropouts with replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- FORK: Argon 18 E117 carbon fork, 25mm tyre clearance
- HEADSET: 3D press-fit headset system with three height options for each frame size, 37E and 3D ARGON 18 proprietary and TH-881-1 compressor
- SEATPOST: ASP-7050 aero carbon seatpost
- BRAKES: Exclusive integrated aero caliper brakes; TRP TKB137 and TKB138-1
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL: BB86
PRODUCT REF: 818134
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more