Argon 18 E-118 Tri+ TT/Triathlon Disc Frameset 2020
The Argon 18 E-118 Tri+ TT/Triathlon Disc Frameset has been developed with the help of professional athletes and teams to be super fast and agile. Alongside the carbon fibre monocoque frame and fork, the frameset comes with an Argon 18 ONEness 3.0 handlebar and stem, and an Aero Carbon Seatpost. Argon 18's Horizontal Dual System (HDS) separates the frame into two distinct zones; the lower section uses more carbon for increased rigidity, and the upper part has slightly more flex for high compliance and vibration damping. Ultimately, the combination of the two ensures exceptional power transfer, comfort and speed.
The handlebar and stem integrate seamlessly with the frame to maintain a clean profile, and the armrest stack and grip position are low for a dialled-in performance-oriented position, and to cater for smaller riders. The flat tube profiles and hidden brakes improve this bike's aero credentials. A Press-Fit 3D system allows for multiple positions to be accommodated via head tube height adjustability.
- Aggressive fit and geometry provides a lower, more aerodynamic front profile
- Superb handling with the confidence of disc brakes
- Horizontal Dual System (HDS) - the frame is divided into two zones, with the lower section more rigid and the upper more compliant
- Argon Fit System (AFS) is designed to provide riders of all physical dimensions with consistent performance and optimal ergonomics. No matter what your morphology or your racing style, your positioning will always be efficient and comfortable, ensuring the ultimate in handling
- Updated ONEness system offers a bar/stem system with armrest stack 2cm lower and grip position 4cm lower than the E-118Next. This allows athletes to achieve an aggressive position, and for smaller riders to find their perfect fit
- Press Fit 3D system: Extends positioning flexibility by offering three head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- At a manufacturer claimed 1200 grams (frameset, medium), the E-118 Tri+ is among the lightest tri bikes on the market
- Internally routed cables
- UCI legal
|Frame||Argon 18 E-118 Tri+ Disc Carbon|
|Fork||Argon 18 E-118 Tri+ Disc Carbon|
|Bottom Bracket Standard||BB86 (not included)|
|Handlebar||Argon 18 ONEness 3.0|
|Stem||Argon 18 ONEness 3.0|
|Seatpost||Argon 18 ASP-7050 Aero Carbon|
Argon 18 E-118 Tri+ TT/Triathlon Disc Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.