Ashmei Emergency Jacket
Packing down to an 8cm x 8cm volume and weighing just 121g, the Ashmei Emergency Jacket is a must-have for long rides, especially when the weather can take an unexpected turn for the worse. Constructed from Ashmei’s innovative blend of Nylon and Polyurethane, this jacket provides excellent protection against the wind and quick downpours, whilst fitting in your rear jersey pocket.
Treated with a DWR finish, the Emergency Jacket isn’t designed to withstand long, enduring rain showers, but it is perfect for when you’re out on a day-long ride and need protection from a passing shower. It can also be used as a wind stopper, eliminating wind chill from affecting your ride performance or leaving you gasping for breath.
Unlike other packable jackets, the Emergency has a reflective hem with a silicone gripper to further add to its sublime fit and comfort. This hem stops the jacket riding up, whilst the rear tail protects against road spray and keeps your under jacket or jersey from dirt, grit and grime.
A reflective shoulder seam and rear strip increase visibility in low-light conditions, making it ideal for emergencies when commuting or even early morning weekend rides.
- Highly windproof fabric with DWR finish
- Laser cut rear ventilation stripe
- Offset front zipper with Alcantara zip guard
- Shaped, reflective hem binding with silicone gripper
- Reflective shoulder seam tape and rear stripe
- Built in packable stretch mesh sack
- Weight (men's size medium): 121g
- Front fabric: 89% Nylon, 11% PU
- PFC free DWR treatment