Ashmei Ultimate Softshell Jacket
Why should there be multiple jackets for multiple occasions? The Ashmei Ultimate Softshell Jacket is Ashmei’s all-rounder, providing enough protection from the elements to be used throughout the winter, but also enough breathability to be used on long, summer rides. Both waterproof and windproof, the DWR treated Merino Wool blend provides all the moisture management and thermoregulation you need to keep powering through the elements.
Everything about this jacket has been well-thought out by the designers over at Ashmei. From the two-way, water-resistant front zipper that allows for quick alterations when riding, to an internal pump loop that stops your pump taking up vital space in your rear jersey pockets.
The fabric is a sublime blend of Polyester and Polyurethane, giving the optimum fit of which you look for in a softshell jacket. This ensures you’re comfortable, dry and warm in colder elements, whilst 10,000mmH20 waterproofness and 10,000gm/m2/24hr breathability ensure you’re not left sweating buckets when wearing it.
Two rear pockets with elasticated hems have been incorporated to keep your spare parts secure, whilst the rear spinal stripe enhances visibility in low-light conditions for a safer ride.
Thanks to its striking looks, this softshell jacket has soon become a firm favourite with the staff here at Sigma Sport.
- Three rear pockets plus zipped waterproof pocket and internal pump loop
- Rear and chest reflective white stripe
- Two-way water resistant, offset front zipper
- Magnetically stowable rear guard
- Side seam zippers for enhanced ventilation
- Weight (men's size medium): 357g
- Back Fabric: 38% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester, 16% Spandex
- Front Fabric: 79% Polyester, 21% PU
- 10000mmH2O waterproof rating
- 10000gm/m2/24hr breathability rating
- DWR finish
PRODUCT REF: 693517
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more