Assos Dyora RS S9 Womens Bib Short
Assos' top racing technology has been specially tuned for the competitive female rider in the Dyora RS S9 Women's Bib Short. Speed and comfort converge in this top-end short, with the Type.441 textile using A-Lock engineering to wrap the leg muscles for a compressive fit, reducing fatigue and allowing you to work harder, hour after hour. A DYORA RS insert takes care of shock absorption and protection, offering plenty of padding, strategically placed in areas of contact with the saddle. This chamois has a soft top layer and is highly breathable so you won't get uncomfortably hot when you're working hard.
The construction keeps weight to a minimum and the Schnalle magnetic closure found in other models of Assos women's shorts have been replaced by traditional, straight up the body straps, positioned slightly wider to accommodate for a wider range of body types. Finished zeroWaist that's raw cut, there'll be no uncomfortable excess pressure at the stomach.
- Part of the Dyora women's racing range
- Female-specific aero fit
- Type.441 textile is silky smooth
- A-Lock engineering gives your leg muscles a boost with a smooth compressive wrap
- DYORA RS insert is held in place by ergoBox stitch pattern and external rollBar bib straps
- Bib straps positioned further outward to better adapt to a wider range of body types
- Raw-cut zeroWaist ensures comfort and no excess pressure on the stomach
- Second-skin fit