Assos Dyora RS Spring Fall Womens Jacket
The Assos Dyora RS Spring Fall Women's Jacket is ideal for fast riding in chilly conditions when a gilet and arms warmers aren’t warm enough. Push Pull and Rhombus fabrics are utilised on the front panel in a double-layer twinDeck format to cosily warm the core. These fabrics are highly breathable and team up with the Diffusor valves on the shoulders to prevent overheating. The tremendously stretchy SONIC textile sleeves have a ribbed construction to guarantee an exact fit and to provide light levels of insulation.
All the material panels are pre-shaped into an ergonomic fit for an aerodynamic profile, while the Double-Slider full front zip can be opened from the top or bottom for tailored airflow. Raw-cut hems lie flat on the body without bunching, and three rear pockets with textile lids securely store energy food and spare clothing.
- A thermal long sleeved jersey with an aerodynamic fit for fast riding in chilly conditions
- Push Pull and Rhombus fabric on the front panel provides insulation over the core in a twinDeck construction
- The double layer front panel is highly breathable
- Diffusor valves on the shoulders create increased airflow
- Highly elastic ribbed SONIC textile on the arms moulds to the arms and gives light insulation
- The slender fit includes pre-shaped panels for an aerodynamic profile
- Raw cut hems smooth the transition with other layers
- Double-Slider front zip allows opening from the top or bottom
- Three ramp pockets have textile lids to keep their contents secure
- Micro-perforated bonded tape on the rear improves visibility