Assos Equipe RS Summer Prof Edition Short Sleeve Jersey
Developed with input from some of the world's fastest riders, the Assos Equipe RS Summer Prof Edition Short Sleeve Jersey is a race-day weapon, designed to give you the edge with its speed-focused design. As the tightest and most compressive cut Assos offer, the aeroFit design is born from a complex pattern to deliver a trim, race-ready fit. Unlike many brands, Assos work hard to construct close-fitting panels, rather than relying on the stretch properties of the fabric, ensuring their aeroFit jerseys fit like a second skin.
Exceptional breathability is provided by the premium miniCheck Tex fabric. With an open 3D knit construction airflow is unmatched, and sees built-in odorControl to fight perspiration. Despite its super lightweight construction, it is still rated to UPF 25, solidifying its position as the ideal performance-focused summer jersey. The sleeves use Assos-developed Push Pull fabric to deliver an exceptional range of movement for aggressive cycling positions.
The rear utilises a lightweight, low stretch material to add stability and alignment whilst riding. Raw-cut and bonded sleeves add impressive levels of comfort, thanks to their stitch-free design. For your essentials, triple ramp pockets offer easy access and ample, secure storage for nutrition and a jacket.
- miniCheck Tex fabric construction delivers exceptional breathability, and is UPF 25 rated
- Push Pull sleeve construction has high-stretch properties, ideal for aggressive racing positions
- To maintain stability and alignment a stabilising back panel is used
- Triple ramp pockets offer secure storage for your essentials, and have an earphone hole in the right pocket
- Bonded, full-length zip for easy temperature regulation
- Raw-cut and bonded sleeves for comfort and stability
- Secure elasticated rear hem
- Assos aeroFit offers the closest, most race-ready cut