Assos Equipe RS Summer Prof Edition Short Sleeve Jersey
Developed with input from some of the world's fastest riders, the Assos Equipe RS Summer Prof Edition Short Sleeve Jersey is a race-day weapon, designed to give you the edge with its speed-focused design. As the tightest and most compressive cut Assos offer, the aeroFit design is born from a complex pattern to deliver a trim, race-ready fit. Unlike many brands, Assos work hard to construct close-fitting panels, rather than relying on the stretch properties of the fabric, ensuring their aeroFit jerseys fit like a second skin.
Exceptional breathability is provided by the premium miniCheck Tex fabric. With an open 3D knit construction airflow is unmatched, and sees built-in odorControl to fight perspiration. Despite its super lightweight construction, it is still rated to UPF 25, solidifying its position as the ideal performance-focused summer jersey. The sleeves use Assos-developed Push Pull fabric to deliver an exceptional range of movement for aggressive cycling positions.
The rear utilises a lightweight, low stretch material to add stability and alignment whilst riding. Raw-cut and bonded sleeves add impressive levels of comfort, thanks to their stitch-free design. For your essentials, triple ramp pockets offer easy access and ample, secure storage for nutrition and a jacket.
- miniCheck Tex fabric construction delivers exceptional breathability, and is UPF 25 rated
- Push Pull sleeve construction has high-stretch properties, ideal for aggressive racing positions
- To maintain stability and alignment a stabilising back panel is used
- Triple ramp pockets offer secure storage for your essentials, and have an earphone hole in the right pocket
- Bonded, full-length zip for easy temperature regulation
- Raw-cut and bonded sleeves for comfort and stability
- Secure elasticated rear hem
- Assos aeroFit offers the closest, most race-ready cut
Assos Equipe RS Summer Prof Edition Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.