Assos Equipe RS Winter Mid Layer Long Sleeve Jersey
Designed specifically to sit comfortably on top of a base layer and underneath a jacket, the Assos Equipe RS Winter Mid Layer Long Sleeve Jersey adds high-performance insulation and protection when riding in the harshest of winter conditions.
All of the body and arm sections are realised in the OSMOS heavy textile. This material is flexible and soft but also tremendously insulating thanks to its brushed interior surface. Insulation and protection are further enhanced by the integrated hood and neck warmer that can be folded away neatly when not in use.
The panels are linked into a svelte, race-inspired fit that snugly hugs the body and eliminates irritation caused by any excess material. A Raw Cut hem and taped neck seam complement the slim fit by providing frictionless junctions with other clothing layers.
The single pocket can carry ride essentials but also doubles up as a convenient storage pouch for the jersey when it’s not being used and the full-length zip has a reversed construction to ensure clean integration with other clothing layers.
- A specifically designed, highly insulating layer conceived to be worn over a base layer and under a jacket during the coldest winter conditions
- The soft and flexible OSMOS Heavy main textile is heavily insulating thanks to its brushed interior
- raceFIT pattern hugs the body and eliminates annoying excess material
- Raw Cut hem seamlessly pairs with additional layers
- Taped Neck offers frictionless comfort next to the skin
- OSMOS Light Integrated Face Mask protects the face and neck from the cold but can be folded away when not in use
- A single textile-lidded pocket doubles as a storage pouch
- Full-length zipper is reversed for a smooth action and clean integration with outer layers
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3