Assos Fastlane Diamond Crazy Short Sleeve Jersey
Bold style meets top Assos technology in the Fastlane Diamond Crazy Short Sleeve Jersey. It's been engineered using the brand's regularFit - racy yet slightly less aggressive than the racingFit - improving comfort and versatility.
The two fabrics - Type.112 Dual Tex and Push Pull - are strategically placed to take advantage of their properties, the first is used for the front and back panels, and is extremely moisture-wicking, breathable and keeps odours at bay, while the latter has a bi-stretch and is used on the sleeves. Both offer high UV protection keeping your skin safe, and the sleeves have a raw-cut design for a sleek, drag-reducing cut.
You can store ride essentials in the three rear open pockets and they will remain secure thanks to the Triple Ramp, lidded design, while the full-length zip gives you the ability to add extra airflow as and when required.
- Type.112 Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with great moisture management and breathability, in the front and back panels. It’s snag-resistant with high mechanical stretch, and has built-in UPF30 and odorControl
- Push Pull: Warp-knit textile used in the sleeves with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick-drying and very comfortable
- Raw-cut sleeves: A design that creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and skin. More comfort and precise hold with less pressure
- Triple Ramp pockets: Three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed
- Full-length zipper: A slim central fastener allows full personal adjustment to temperature and exertion
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit. The best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge