Assos Fastlane Rock Short Sleeve Jersey
Incorporating a geometric 'A' into the vibrant and striking design, the Assos Fastlane Rock Short Sleeve Jersey looks and feels great on the bike. Perfect for both racing and training at the height of summer, the combination of textiles create an ultra-light construction that's breathable and incredibly comfortable. The front panel features Type.105 Hill fabric that's well-ventilated and dries fast, and this is combined with Push Pull Light to the sleeves and Stabilizator V7 on the back for a cooling effect and support for the pockets, even when they're fully loaded. All three materials keep your skin well protected from the sun.
Speed meets comfort in this jersey, with the Assos regularFit and raw-cut sleeves, and practical details are taken care of by a full-length zip and three Triple Ramp rear pockets.
- Type.105 Hill: Super lightweight knit features an open, circular structure for boosted breathability and comfort along the chest and abdomen. It has built-in UPF15 and odorControl
- Push Pull Light: The sleeves are made of Assos-developed Push Pull Light warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick-drying and very comfortable
- Stabilizator V7: Perfect for creating a cooling panel on the back of the jersey, this featherweight but strong material maintains stability and alignment - and has UPF 30 - despite its minimal weight and volume
- Raw-cut sleeves: A design that creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and skin. More comfort and precise hold with less pressure
- Triple Ramp pockets: Assos storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed
- Full-length zipper: A slim central fastener allows full personal adjustment to temperature and exertion
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit — the best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge