Assos Fastlane Womens Rock Short Sleeve Jersey
Striking aesthetics meet top performance credentials in the Assos Fastlane Womens Rock Short Sleeve Jersey. The combination of fabrics create a construction that keeps weight to a minimum; this jersey is ideal for the hottest summer rides and races.
Type.105 Hill textile makes up the front of the jersey, it's light, breathable and includes odorControl to prevent the build-up of bacteria and associated bad smells. Stabilizator V7 to the back not only creates a cooling effect but it supports the Triple Ramp pockets to keep everything in place even when they're packed full. Raw-cut sleeves improve aerodynamics and the Push Pull Light fabric is a warp-knit that's breathable and dries fast. On sunny days, your skin is well protected from harmful UV rays.
With a full-length zip you'll be able to quickly adjust to rising temperatures, and the regularFit, although still racy and tight, is a little less aggressive than the racingFit, for all-day comfort.
- Type.105 Hill: Super lightweight knit features an open, circular structure for boosted breathability and comfort along the chest and abdomen. It has built-in UPF15 and odorControl
- Push Pull Light: The sleeves are made of Assos-developed Push Pull Light warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick-drying and very comfortable
- Stabilizator V7: Perfect for creating a cooling panel on the back of the jersey, this featherweight but strong material maintains stability and alignment - and has UPF 30 - despite its minimal weight and volume
- Raw-cut sleeves: A design that creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and skin. More comfort and precise hold with less pressure
- Triple Ramp pockets: Assos storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed
- Full-length zipper: A slim central fastener allows full personal adjustment to temperature and exertion
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit — the best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge