Assos Laalalai Womens Gilet
The Assos Laalalai Womens Gilet has a female-specific cut with a tight and compressive racingFit that offers supreme comfort and reduced drag when in the riding position. Borrowing from the design of its male-specific predecessor, the falkenZahn, this updated version is more breathable and more packable, for added versatility.
RXQ fabric has a brushed internal surface and is thermal yet highly ventilated and the Tibet polypropylene knit adds comfort, insulation and enhances moisture management. Together they form a twinDeck construction which complements the properties of each and, featured in the front panel, it's perfect for tackling the unpredictable and changeable conditions of spring and autumn. On the rear of the gilet, Stabilizator S7 knit ensures stability while adding breathability.
Both the Sens Tex reflective stripes on the shoulders and the light-absorbing rear hem enhance your safety and ensure other road users are aware of your presence. The gilet has been cut to ensure that whether the rear pockets are full or empty, they will stay in place and not bunch up. Utilising the triple-ramp concept, that acts like a lid, your ride essentials will stay secure no matter how hard you're working. A full-length zip makes it easy to adjust the ventilation level to suit the conditions and your ride.
- twinDeck construction of RXQ and Tibet: This dual layer construction on the frontal panel is breathable, packable and able to tackle fluctuations in the transitional seasons
- RXQ: Lightest version of the fabric. With a brushed internal surface and chequered structure, this provides both thermal regulation and high ventilation
- Tibet: A circular polypropylene knit provides comfort, thermal insulation and moisture management
- Sens Tex: Reflective stripes on the shoulders
- racingFit: Tighter and slightly more compressive than the regularFit and comfortFit, offering improved performance and comfort and less drag
- ‘Triple ramp’ concept pockets: New pocket design with the optimal height for ease of access and the Assos distinguished ‘triple ramp’ pocket concept that prevents any contents from escaping while riding hard
- Light-absorbing rear elastic hem: Wide elastic ensures that this item of apparel fits securely while riding and the reflective strip absorbs light
- Stabilizator S7 Knit: Lightweight material on the back for improved breathability whilst not compromising the stability
- Taped waist: Employing minimal seams, the waist has been taped for comfort and to retain heat
- Full-length zip: For on-the-fly outfit tuning
- climaRange accents: Internal color-coordinated accent of yellow