Assos Mille GTS C2 Bib Short
Whether racing, training or on a weekend spin, the Assos Mille GTS C2 Bib Short is the perfect addition to your cycling wardrobe. Designed to provide total comfort on even the longest rides, it marks the latest generation of Mille bib short technology, featuring a revamped fit for improved support for longer efforts. With supreme thermoregulation and built-in minerals for odour control, the unique OSSIDIA fabric construction delivers frictionless, breathable comfort. With a warp knit textile design, it compresses the leg muscles to help reduce fatigue and has an ultra-soft material to prevent irritation.
With a double-layer, dual-density design, the GTS insert provides targeted support to your sit bones. The Assos kraterCooler sees small perforations in the front of the insert, which increase airflow to your sensitive areas, and goldenGate design aids rotational movement on the saddle. The lower section of the bib is designed with a butterfly pattern that wraps around the back of the legs, reducing the seams to enhance comfort and improve durability. Silicone grippers keep the short secure, and the regularFit is a relaxed cut, optimised to provide comfort in the riding position.
- Model's height: 181cm/5'9"
- Model's chest: 101cm/71"
- Model's inseam: 85cm/33.5"
- Model is wearing: Size Large
- OSSIDIA warp knit textile fabric offers a compressive hold and an ultra-soft feel, featuring odorControl mineral technology, UPF 50+ protection, and supreme moisture management
- GTS insert features a double-layer design, with dual-density memory foam construction and a honeycomb top sheet
- Tuned for breathability on long rides
- 3D waffle foam increases airflow and eliminates excess weight
- kraterCooler technology sees perforations on the front of the insert for improved airflow to sensitive areas
- zeroWaist raw-cut seams ensure a smooth transition between the fabric and your skin, improving overall comfort
- Butterfly pattern reduces seams on the lower half to enhance durability
- ultraLight leg grippers offer a secure fit that resists riding up
- superFlat Xbib technology forms a supportive A-frame to limit vertical stretch in the rear