Universal Colours Chroma Bib Short
The use of French woven nylon in the Universal Colours Chroma Bib Short makes it highly compressive for muscle support, highly abrasion resistant, and lightweight. Designed to optimise performance, style and durability, this year's update has a slightly higher, soft waistband and longer leg length, with improved grippers to offer better stability. The bib straps are also wider, softer, stretchy and breathable, so sit smoothly under a tight race fit jersey.
A wider, longer and thicker pad - the Elastic Interface® Road Performance Space 2 - has a higher density rating for all-day comfort. In line with the brand's environmentally and socially conscious ethos, the chamois uses recycled fabrics and includes a high-performance bio-based foam layer, with 60% of its components of plant-based origin. Filtering harmful UV rays, the main short fabric protects the skin, while reflective details protect the rider when riding in low light.
- French woven nylon is lighter, more compressive and has an abrasion resistance 7x higher than an equivalent knit fabric for optimum durability
- Elasticated, soft and supportive bib upper
- Form fit
- Highly compressive for muscle support
- Soft waistband
- Elastic Interface® Road Performance Space 2 seat pad
- Clean cut hem with silicone grippers
- Reflective detailing
- UPF 30 protection
- OekoTex® 100 certified
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign® accredited factory, LTP
Universal Colours Chroma Bib Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".