Assos Spring Fall Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer
Supplying the perfect blend of insulation and breathability, the Assos Spring Fall Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer is a perfect companion when confronting crisp spring and autumn weather conditions whatever the ride intensity.
A sophisticated blend of polypropylene and carbon fibre yarns combine to donate comforting levels of warmth to combat cold winds. This material also pulls moisture away from the skin to reduce the chill that’s associated with higher perspiration levels.
The slim cut of this base layer hugs the body and eliminates any chances of bunching caused by excess material. This svelte pattern is complemented by the tubular construction of the body panel that is entirely seamless, to ensure a soft feel next to the skin. The long sleeves warm the arms and wrists and are joined to the body via a set-in format that guarantees freedom of movement when in the riding position.
- A lightly insulated but highly breathable base layer for cool spring and autumn riding
- Polypropylene and carbon yarn material blend is insulating, moisture wicking and soft against the skin
- Slim cut forms perfectly to the body, eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction eliminates irritation
- Long sleeves are joined to the body with a set-in pattern to ensure freedom of movement underneath other layers
- Tall collar eliminates draughts
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3
Assos Spring Fall Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".