Assos Trail Liner Bib Knicker
The Assos Trail Liner Bib Knicker by Swiss apparel experts Assos features a mountain bike specific design that provides comfort, support and storage space for any off-road adventure.
As this knicker is essentially a base layer, that is designed to be worn underneath outer shorts, breathability and flexibility were important prerequisites. Consequently, the Aerofit material has been utilised for the main leg panels to ensure a cooling airflow and maximum flexibility. The highly ventilated Push Pull textile is used for the waist, lower back and rear knee panels to improve the breathability further. These material possess an anti-odour treatment to keep the wearer fresh, even when exertion levels are high.
The svelte pattern of the legs works perfectly, without bunching, underneath other layers. The knicker is held in place by the soft, elastic waistband and flexible bib straps while raw cut finishing to the hems provides a smooth and irritation-free transition to the skin.
Two rear pockets are located on the lower pack panel and provide easily accessible storage space for ride essentials such as energy food and packable clothing. These pockets are held securely in place by the Stabilizator rear panel that cancels any chances of annoying luggage bouncing when riding.
All-day comfort in the saddle is provided by the plush Off-Road EVO insert that arranges more padding towards the rear to suit more upright off-road riding positions. Ventilated via a series of perforations this padded insert keeps the wearer cool and fresh when riding in hot conditions.
Compatible with the brand’s impactPads (sold separately), these knickers grant hip protection in the occurrence of falls.
- Worn underneath outer shorts these bib knickers provide comfort, support and storage space for all off-road riding scenarios
- Aerofit leg panels are knitted with an open structure for maximum ventilation and high elasticity
- Push Pull textile is used for the waist, low-back, rear knee panels for increased breathability
- Built-in odorControl treatment keeps the material fresh
- AZPtech waist construction is soft and highly elastic to improve the comfort and hold at the waist
- Flexible bib straps lay flat against the body and disappear once in the riding position
- Two integrated rear pockets securely hold luggage
- Stabilizator rear mesh panel supports the pockets and are breathable
- Raw Cut waist and hems create a smooth and irritation-free junction with the skin
- Off-Road Liner EVO insert has elastic padding for all-day comfort in the saddle, is ventilated via the kraterCooler perforations and has reduced stitching to eliminate chafing
- Compatible with impactPads (sold separately) to protect the hips during crashes
- Assos Climarange: Summer 1/3