Assos Trail Steinbeisser Womens Rain Jacket
Get off-road performance and comfort in Assos' Trail Steinbeisser Womens Rain Jacket. The main fabric, Schloss Tex, is incredibly light and waterproof, with a two-way stretch to ensure there's no restriction to movement. Protection against the rain is further improved by the DWR treatment, taped seams, Flex cuffs and extended rear panel. The jacket has a NEOS Light hood for extra coverage in the worst conditions.
With a double-slider zip, you can choose whether to unzip from either the bottom or the top or keep the jacket fully zipped on the wettest windiest days. As an all-mountain jacket, it's been given the trailFit, that is slim but provides plenty of freedom in the upper.
- Schloss Tex: Lightweight 3L waterproof softshell. Weight: 90g/m2; breathability: MVP 27,000g/m2/24hour; water column: >10,000mm; elasticity: two-way stretch
- NEOS Light: 3L windproof and breathable softshell on the hood. Weight: 270g/m2; breathability: MVP 27,000g/m2/24hour; water column: >10,000mm; elasticity: four-way stretch
- Taped seams: On the front, shoulders, rear panels and zippers
- Helmet-compatible hood: Scuba-style hood promotes unobstructed vision, designed to be worn under the helmet, features a pass-through section for the helmet strap
- Flex cuffs: Flexible, water repellent inserts seamlessly pair with gloves
- Extended rear panel: Drop tail
- Double-slider zipper: Ventilate from the top or bottom
- DWR: Durable Water Repellent treatment
- trailFit: Trim but not restrictive
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 175 grams (size small)
Assos Trail Steinbeisser Womens Rain Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.