Assos Trail Winter Cargo Trouser
The Assos Trail Winter Cargo Trouser features a specific mountain biking design and has been conceived to protect during the harshest winter conditions. Thanks to its comprehensive feature list this trouser combines perfectly with the Trail Winter Softshell Jacket to enable off-road exploration throughout the coldest months of the year.
The majority of the panels are realised in the fleece-backed RX EVO+ textile that protects the legs via its high levels of insulation and water-repellency. This material’s rapid levels of moisture-wicking and its stretchy composition keep the rider comfortable no matter the cadence or level of exertion. NEOS Mild panels on the saddle, ankle and inner hem zones complement the main leg sections by adding increased water resistance to repel icy wheel-spray.
The advanced materials are amalgamated via Assos’ trialFIT pattern. This sophisticated cut is svelte but unrestrictive and follows the motion of the legs while riding. The trouser is held in place by the AZPtech waist construction that is soft and highly elastic to clasp the body comfortably and securely without pinching or chafing.
The addition of two centre-thigh zipped pockets completes the trouser by granting storage space for small, essential items and valuables.
- Dedicated mountain biking trouser engineered to keep the lower half warm and dry in the harshest of winter riding conditions
- RX EVO+ fleece-backed main panels are insulating, stretchy, water-repellent and moisture-wicking
- NEOS Mild softshell ankle and saddle zone panels are windproof, highly water repellent and breathable to protect from wheel spray
- mudBarrier NEOS Mild panelling at the inner hem boosts durability and moisture protection
- trailFIT pattern is trim, fitted and tapered but provides a full range of motion
- AZPtech waist construction is soft and highly elastic to improve the comfort and hold at the waist
- Two centre-thigh zippered slash pockets for carrying small items
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3