Assos Trail Winter Womens Softshell Jacket
Protection from the harshest of winter mountain biking conditions is afforded by the Trail Winter Women's Softshell Jacket by Assos thanks to its amalgamation of innovative materials and meticulous level of design.
A comprehensive barrier against icy air, rain and even snow are provided by the NEOS Medium material that is utilised for the front, arm and upper back panels. This three-layer softshell is highly insulated, 100% windproof, water-resistant and breathable to keep the rider cosy, warm and dry under the worst weather conditions. Perspiration management is improved by the RX EVO+ fabric that is employed for the side, lower back and hood panels. This material also increases comfort and freedom of movement thanks to its high degrees of flexibility.
These two innovative fabrics are mated via Assos’ trailFIT pattern. This awards a close and unrestrictive cut for when in the riding position but is relaxed enough to look great when socialising off the bike. A dropped rear tail section protects the lower back and buttocks from wheel-spray, and the klikThru hood insulates the head and neck without obstructing vision, even when worn under a helmet.
The double zip format closes the jacket securely and can be opened from the bottom, cape style, to increase ventilation on intense, steep climbs. Abrasion-resistant dyneRope patches are positioned on the elbows to combat scrapes and scuffs while a side zip facilitates access to luggage stowed in jersey pockets underneath. A small zipped side pocket completes the feature list by donating a secure space for valuables.
- An ultra-warm outer jacket for cold winters on the trail
- NEOS Medium softshell front, arm and upper back panels grant insulation, 100% windproofing, water-resistance and high breathability
- RX EVO+ material is used for the side, lower back and hood panels to manage moisture, keep breathability high and improve flexibility
- trailFIT pattern is trim and fitted for when on the bike but casual enough for when off the bike
- Extended Rear Panel: A drop-tail protects your lower back from wheel spray and mud
- klikThru Scuba-style hood promotes unobstructed vision, fits under a helmet and insulates the neck
- dyneRope abrasion-resistant patches are placed on the elbows to increase longevity
- cargoZip side zip allows for accessing rear pockets of jerseys being worn under the jacket
- Zipped side pocket provides storage space for valuables
- Double-Slider Zip opens the jacket from the bottom, cape-style, for added breathability
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3