Assos UMA GT C2 Womens Bib Short
Now better than ever thanks to trickledown features from other Assos ranges, the UMA GT C2 Women's Bib Short is aimed at frequent riders, whether racing, training or enjoying long sportives.
The C2 AEPD regularFit profile and Zeropressure waist provide a comfortable, flattering fit that gives support and stability. Durable and breathable, the Type.429 fabric adds light compression to aid the muscles and has a 4.5cm elastane band at the hems instead of silicone for a smoother, more comfortable grip. The A-frame suspension system from the DYORA RS model helps to stabilise the chamois whether sitting or standing so that it is always in the right place.
The UMA GT C2 insert combines a 9mm Superair foam layer with a 3D waffle and an odour control top sheet that is thermoformed to reduce ridges and hence irritation. It is held in place with Assos’ goldenGate system that anchors the front and rear of the pad, but still allows the insert to float with the body as it moves.
- All-inclusive solution for daily riding
- Updated AEPD fit profile and bib suspension infrastructure
- Updated insert with reduced footprint and boosted cooling
- Zeropressure waist
- Type.429 fabric is durable, stretchy, breathable and compressive
- C2 AEPD regularFit
- A-frame suspension from DYORA RS bibs stabilises chamois
- Ultralight leg grippers without silicone
- Shock-Absorb Damping Mono pad in 9mm foam with goldenGate stitching and 3D waffle