Assos UMA GT C2 Womens Half Short
A strap-free option for frequent riders, the UMA GT C2 Women's Half Short retains all of Assos’ renowned comfort and attention to detail. The AEPD fit profile utilises a Zeropressure waistband with a stabilising elastic layer so that it stays in place without exerting any excessive pressure. An additional mesh band sits above the waist for extra coverage, better moisture management and to ensure that there is no gap between the short and jersey. 4.5cm elastane hems prevent the short’s legs from riding up without using silicone for improved comfort and Type.429 fabric adds light compression for reduced fatigue along with breathability and durability.
The all-important insert has a 9mm Superair foam layer combined with a 3D waffle and an odour control top sheet for fantastic comfort no matter the ride distance. A thermoformed construction prevents any ridges that could cause irritation and the use of Assos’ goldenGate system allows the pad to move with the body rather than being held firmly in place in the short. This is achieved by anchoring the pad at the front and rear but not at the sides so that it moves naturally with the pedalling action.
- All-inclusive solution for daily riding
- Updated AEPD fit profile
- Updated insert with reduced footprint and boosted cooling
- Zeropressure waist with a stabilising elastic layer
- Additional top band of mesh that extends coverage above the waistband
- Type.429 fabric is durable, stretchy, breathable and compressive
- C2 AEPD regularFit
- Ultralight leg grippers without silicone
- Shock-Absorb Damping Mono pad in 9mm foam with goldenGate stitching and 3D waffle