Assos UMA GT Ultraz Winter Womens Bib Tight
Amalgamating several innovative and unique materials, an advanced seat pad and superior fit, the Assos UMA GT Ultraz Winter Women's Bib Tight bestows comfort and weather protection for the harshest of winter riding conditions.
The front-facing and glute panels confront the elements head-on, so these areas feature a twinDeck construction. This double layer configuration uses the fleecy RX Heavy on the inside for insulation and NEOS Ultra as an outer shell due to its wind and water resilience. The more flexible and supremely breathable RX Light fabric features on the backs of the legs to regulate temperature and to eliminate restriction when pedalling. These materials are joined via a lightly compressive, pre-formed fit that moulds to the legs when in the riding position. Everything is kept neatly in place by the wide and stretchy Y-shaped bib straps that also feature a neat clip that facilitates undoing in a hurry.
All-day comfort is supplied by the UMA GT EVO padded insert. This perforated three-layer formation is plush, soft and breathable and has reduced stitching to increase its freedom of movement against the skin to eradicate chafing.
Reflective accents on the backs of the thighs complete the tights by adding an extra touch of safety for low light riding conditions.
- Winter bib tights with unmatched levels of insulation, breathability and weather resistance
- RX Heavy and NEOS Ultra materials form a twinDeck on the front-facing and glute panels to heavily insulate and to shield from the wind and water
- RX light is used for its light insulation, flexibility and high breathability on the backs of the legs
- regularFit cut is lightly compressive and is pre-shaped for comfort in the riding position
- Y7 Frame bib straps are wide, flexible and sit comfortably between the shoulder blades
- A thin magnetic clasp on the bib straps, situated below the chest is easy to undo
- UMA GT EVO Insert features a triple layer of perforated padding that cushions, is breathable and lightweight
- goldenGate technology in the pad insert reduces stitching and increases the pads freedom of movement
- Reflective accents placed on the backs of the thighs add low-light visibility
- Assos Climarange: Ultraz Winter 3/3