Assos Ultraz Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer
The harshest winter conditions require specific levels of protection, so the Assos Ultraz Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer possesses a potent blend of attributes to ensure that riding can continue when the temperature plummets.The wool content provides insulation and comfort, whilst also providing more warmth when damp than synthetics can generally muster.
By adding polypropylene into the mix, the fabric has improved shape, durability and wicking, something that wool alone can struggle with. This flexible and light material combines with the close-fitting pattern to guarantee comfort when being worn under a jersey and a jacket.
The body is realised in a seamless construction that eliminates all stitching to cancel out any chances of chafing. This is complemented by a neat set-in sleeve junction that increases the range of movement in the shoulder zone for when riding in more stretched out positions and the high polo neck protects the neck from both drafts and the collars of winter jackets.
- A super warm base layer that keeps the core protected during the coldest winter conditions
- Arctic inspired wool and polypropylene material blend is thermal, breathable, flexible and light
- Slim cut pattern eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction is seamless to avoid irritation
- Long sleeves are joined to the body with a set-in pattern to ensure a full range of motion
- Assos Climarange: Ultraz Winter 3/3
Assos Ultraz Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.