Assos Ultraz Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer
The harshest winter conditions require specific levels of protection, so the Assos Ultraz Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer possesses a potent blend of attributes to ensure that riding can continue even when the temperature plummets.
Sitting next to the skin as part of a comprehensive winter layering system, this base layer utilises a sophisticated blend of wool and polypropylene to grant exceptional levels of insulation and breathability. This flexible and light material combines with the close-fitting pattern to guarantee comfort when being worn under a jersey and a jacket.
The body is realised in a seamless construction that eliminates all stitching to cancel out any chances of annoying chafing. This tubular body format is complemented by a neat set-in sleeve junction that increases the range of movement in the shoulder zone for when riding in more stretched out positions.
- A super warm base layer that keeps the core protected during the coldest winter conditions
- Arctic inspired wool and polypropylene material blend is thermal, breathable, flexible and light
- Slim cut pattern eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction is seamless to avoid irritation
- Long sleeves are joined to the body with a set-in pattern to ensure a full range of motion
- Assos Climarange: Ultraz Winter 3/3
Assos Ultraz Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.