Assos Womens UMA GT Evo Half Short
Having undergone wind-tunnel testing, the Assos Womens UMA GT Evo Half Short is fast as well as comfortable. Type.429 Diademo fabric provides light compression, a four-way stretch and effectively wicks moisture. This material has been used in combination with Aerofit, that's super soft against the skin and has built-in odorControl.
Bib-free cycling shorts can sometimes cause discomfort around the waist. This is not the case with the UMA GT, thanks to the unique fold-over front panel design that creates a seamless, smooth, and pressure-free transition between the body and the fabric.
Keeping you comfortable in the saddle even on the longest rides is the UMA GT EVO insert. 8mm of plush memory foam absorbs shock while the 3D waffle, three-layer construction keeps things breathable.
- Type.429 Diademo: A textile created for a blend of performance, comfort and durability. Built-in iceColor and odorControl. The weave has two different rates of four-way stretch.
- Aerofit: An ultrasoft warp-knit fabric applied to the waist, woven with an open structure for maximum ventilation and featuring high elasticity plus built-in odorControl
- UMA GT EVO insert: Proven 8mm of memory foam, female-specific
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam, that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along the insert's side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement
- 2L Waist: Fold-over front panel design creates a smooth, pressure-free transition between the body and fabric
- 2L Tapered Legs: Fold-over design in the Aerofit textile to create a smooth, asymmetrical hold on the thighs
- Reflective accents: Small strips on the back of the legs
- regularFit: Optimised for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than Assos' second-skin racingFit
Assos Womens UMA GT Evo Half Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.