Assos Assosoires RS Superleger Socks
Assos’ lightest socks to date, the Assosoires RS Superleger are designed for the most challenging indoor training sessions and the hottest outdoor rides. Made from a sophisticated blend of InfraRed and Lycra yarns, these socks provide medical-grade compression to the feet and lower legs for enhanced blood circulation and have bacteriostatic heels and toes to reduce the build-up of nasty odours.
The slender fit has no exposed seams and incorporates ribbed arch bands to enhance ventilation and support around the feet. Lie-flat top cuffs complete the design by smoothing the transition with the shins and calf muscles for lower aerodynamic drag.
- The lightest Assos socks to date
- Weighing in at just 15 grams per sock (Manufacturer claimed, size 0)
- Ideal for demanding indoor training sessions or the hottest outdoor rides
- An InfraRed and Lycra yarn material blend provides compressive support
- Bacteriostatic microfibre heels and toes increase comfort and reduce odour
- The svelte fit is completed with no exposed seams
- The 360-degree ribbed arch bands aid ventilation and foot support
- Refined elasticated top cuffs smooth the transition with the legs