Assos skinFoil Spring/Fall s7 Long Sleeve Base Layer
Finding the right base layer for riding in autumn and spring can be a tough task. Not with the Assos skinFoil Spring/Fall s7 Long Sleeve Base Layer as the seamless next-to-skin construction coupled with skinFoil fabric technology means that an optimal level of insulation is provided without sacrificing breathability.
Leading the pack in base layer technology, the Assos skinFoil Spring/Fall s7 Long Sleeve Base Layer utilises ultra breathable and moisture wicking synthetic fibres in a seamless tubular structure for pro-level comfort. Assos' new tubular construction technique allows for a completely unrestrictive range of movement; ideal for wearing under multiple layers and the ergonomic variable density of the garment targets areas prone to getting cold.
The open mesh structure combined with the new v-neck cut means that the base layer is ultra soft and comfortable, perfect for wearing multiple layers on top of.
- Spring/Autumn model for mild/warm conditions
- Seamless, next-to-skin fit
- Increased breathability, faster push-pull effect and new V-cut neck to increase air flow
- Innovative construction (open mesh)
- Fabric works actively to transfer sweat to outer layers
- New improved soft compression pattern design