Aztec Sintered Disc Brake Pads for Shimano Deore
The Aztec Sintered Disc Brake Pads for Shimano Deore offer riders a replacement disc pad that enhances braking power in wet and dry conditions. Designed to deal with the worst of the British weather, these brake pads excel in wet and muddy conditions and the stiff brake backing is highly corrosion and rust resistant.
PLEASE NOTE: The Aztec Sintered disc brake pads for Shimano Deore are only compatible with these models of Shimano disc brake caliper: M515 / M475 / C501 / C601 Mech / M525.
- Sintered metal compound replacement disc brake pads
- Designed and developed for UK riding conditions
- Race tested pads giving you the latest braking compound technology
- Manufactured and tested to the highest standards
- Excellent braking power even in the worst weather and trail conditions
- Ideal for XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riders
- Stiff and corrosion resistant backing plate
- Available as an upgrade and replacement pad set for many different calipers
- Compatible with M515 / M475 / C501 / C601 Mech / M525 models
- Contains one pair of brake pads
PRODUCT REF: PBA0062
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more