Shimano GRX 600 Double Chainset
As part of Shimano’s gravel groupset, the GRX 600 Double Chainset offers high strength, low weight and excellent shifting in all conditions. The 46/30T chainrings provide great ratios for use off-road whether that is on steep climbs or fast fire roads, and it is compatible with 11-speed drivetrains and HollowTech II style bottom brackets. Durable aluminium crank arms and chainrings keep the weight down whilst the smart anodising brings a modern aesthetic to the design.
- Shimano GRX, with its gravel-specific ergonomics, optimised gearing options, rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world
- The HollowTech II 11-speed 46/30T double chainset offers optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles
- Designed to work with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups
- Compatible with 11-speed HG chains
- Anodised aluminium crank arms
- Lightweight aluminium chainrings
- 4 arm, 110mm bolt circle diameter
- Claimed Manufacturer’s Weight: 806 grams (46/30T) for 170mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".