BKOOL Smart Air Turbo Trainer
When strapped for time, or deterred by bad weather, the BKOOL Smart Air Turbo Trainer presents the perfect alternative when hitting the road becomes a less viable option.
Stealthily quiet and incredibly smooth, you can train in the early mornings or late at night without waking or disrupting the neighbours. Advanced infrared sensors read the internal temperature to provide extremely accurate power readings.
The resistance of the unit can be controlled by third-party apps including BKOOL's very own Cycle Simulator, thanks to the ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart wireless interfaces. With up to 3000 watts to test yourself against, you won't run out of resistance. Meanwhile the rocking design of the unit provides 6° of side movement, providing freedom of movement and an incredibly realistic ride feel. What's more, you'll use more of your core muscles to stabilise your bike, providing an even better workout. The stable V-shaped leg design is sure-footed, keeping you planted while you exert your highest efforts.
For more information on Turbo Trainers, click here to read our Turbo Trainer Guide.
- Integrated accurate power meter with advanced infrared sensor
- Super stable V-shaped legs
- Direct drive integration
- Ultra-quiet with a unique cooling system
- Up to 3000 watts of magnetic power resistance
- Simulates gradients up to 25%
- Rocking system provides real ride feel with up to 6° or side movement
- Wireless, ANT+ and Bluetooth smart provides connectivity with Bkool's Cycling Simulator app and third-party training software such as TrainerRoad, Sufferfest and Zwift
- Inertia simulation means the gradients are adjusted automatically
- Noise level: Ultra quiet
- Plug and play easy setup
- Weight: 24kg
PRODUCT REF: 781842
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more