BLB Classic Bamboo Mudguard Set
For the rider with sophistication and style, the BLB Classic Bamboo Mudguard Set are perhaps the perfect winter-proofing kit. Adding class to a classic steel frame and bringing warmth to your ride, this mudguard set is made from 100% bamboo, making it fully sustainable as well as visually striking.
Paired perfectly with tan sidewalls, these mudguards function exceptionally well, with their flat shaping serving to keep you well covered from the worst of winter's weather, whilst their full length assures you of a great level of coverage on the road. Natural and sustainable, bamboo remains naturally flexible and water resistant, meaning that these mudguards avoid the chatter of rigid plastics whilst dealing well with the downpours. Aside from their practicality, these mudguards, in particular, are sure to remain a talking point and look truly special on a classic frame.
Supplied with unique CNC cutouts to make these fenders compatible with racing and city bikes, also included is a simple clip on system that allows these mudguards to be fitted to any frame and fork. Compatible with bikes making use of a 700 x 23mm tyre setup, these mudguards are an instant classic.
- 100% sustainable bamboo
- Clearance for 700 x 23mm tyres
- 100% bamboo
- Flat, full-length fenders
- Bamboo is a natural, sustainable source
- Flexible and water resistant material attributes
- The ideal finishing touch for a classic build
- Supplied with unique CNC cut outs to enable full length fenders to fit racing and city bikes
- Supplied with a clip on system to fit any frame and fork
- Compatible with 700x23mm wheel and tyre combinations only