Bell 4Forty MIPS MTB Helmet
Built to handle whatever the trail throws at you, the Bell 4Forty MIPS MTB Helmet is a durable protector. Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) expertly handles impact management, activating in the critical milliseconds of a crash and allowing the head to move independently from the helmet to redirect forces away from the brain. Risk of brain injury is greatly minimised whilst the extended rear coverage and full hard shell boost the capability of this compact helmet to new heights. Efficient ventilation ensures a cool head as you ride, whilst the handy Sweat Guide tracks moisture away from the eyes and eyewear to keep vision clear and optimise comfort.
The Float Fit system features a simple dial for adjusting to find the perfect fit, and the No-Twist Tri-Glides are quick-adjust fasteners that keep straps flat and securely in place, so there's no budging mid-ride. The GoggleGuide is an adjustable visor suitable for use with both goggle or glasses, making this helmet ideal for use in a multitude of conditions.
- Float Fit minimalist fit system with easy-to-turn rubber dial
- GoggleGuide accommodates goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached
- Integrated MIPS to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- No-Twist Tri-Glides help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pulls moisture away from the brow pad and eyewear