Bell Stratus Ghost MIPS Road Helmet
The Stratus Ghost MIPS Road Helmet from Bell integrates the clever MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) slip plane into the cradle, reducing both weight and bulk. The system works by allowing the helmet to move around independently of the head in the event of an oblique impact, dissipating the shearing forces without passing them onto the skull or brain. Further protection against impacts is provided by the Fusion In-Mould polycarbonate shell and polycarbonate roll cage, ensuring excellent safety in a crash.
18 vents join forces with the Overbrow Ventilation feature to maintain good airflow, pushing air into the air-channel matrix for maximum cooling. Comfort is well provided for, with No-Twist Tri-Glide buckles keeping the straps flat, a Sweat Guide pad to channel perspiration away and Bell’s easy to adjust Float Fit cradle system.
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Fusion In-Mould polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Float Fit (integrated with MIPS)
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- 18 vents
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Lightweight straps
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- CE EN1078 certified
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 288 grams size medium
Bell Stratus Ghost MIPS Road Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.