Bell Stratus MIPS Road Helmet
Lightweight and loaded with aerodynamic design and optimised comfort features, the Bell Stratus MIPS Helmet has been crafted to deliver all-round performance out on the road. The integrated MIPS provides impact protection, whilst the Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner for a truly durable, hard-wearing helmet. MIPS redistributes rotational energy away from the brain to minimise the risk of brain injury by allowing the head to move separately within the helmet, and is activated within milliseconds of an impact for near-instantaneous protection at the most critical moment.
The superior ventilation is ideal for long, tough climbs when you need a cool head and this is where the Overbrow Ventilation kicks into play: air is drawn in through the vents on the brow and over the entire head for efficient cooling and improved airflow. For clear vision and moisture management, the Sweat Guide drives moisture away from your eyes and eyewear to ensure no distractions or obstructions. The Float Fit system ensures adjustability for comfortable wear and is easily altered with the twisting rubber dial, whilst the No-Twist Tri-Guides secure straps in place as you ride.
- Float Fit minimalist fit system with easy-to-turn rubber dial
- Integrated MIPS to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- No-Twist Tri-Glides help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Overbrow Ventilation ushers in cool air and pushes it through the air-channel matric for full-head ventilation
- Sweat Guide pulls moisture away from the brow pad and eyewear
Bell Stratus MIPS Road Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.