Berk Composites Lupina 12K Carbon Saddle - Oval 7x9mm Rails
Not all carbon is created equally and the Berk Composites Lupina 12K Carbon Saddle is a prime example of that. Handmade in small quantities to assure the very highest quality, this saddle is a supreme choice for the alternatively minded performance rider.
With a central channel cut-out offering an improved comfort on more sensitive areas, your weight and, what's more, pressure can be dissipated over the course of the saddle in order to provide an improved feel.
The oval rails support weights of up to 100 kilos, making this saddle is a fine choice for the sprinter, or track rider, looking for maximum performance and minimum drag. Finished with a 12K carbon finish and made in Europe, this 70-gram net weight saddle is set to take that chequered flag at the line.
- 100% hand laid carbon construction
- Carefully designed and optimised for the racing cyclist
- Made in Europe
- 12K carbon finish
- Max rider weight: 100 kgs
- Weight: 70g (132mm), 80g (150mm)
- Central cutout channel for pressure relief
- Non-padded pro-race saddle
- 7mm x 9mm diameter oval rails