Big Agnes Air Core Ultra Regular Sleeping Pad
A comfortable and supportive pad for use in warm weather, Big Agnes' Air Core Ultra Regular Sleeping Pad is light and compact enough for bikepacking and hiking trips when you need to minimise weight and luggage. With a high volume valve, inflation and deflation are easy and quick, using the included up-cycled inflation sack, and the pad is constructed from durable Nylon with TPU laminate to bring extra strength and reliability to the welds. The inside has had an antimicrobial treatment to prevents the growth of microorganisms.
- 3.25” thick pad with 3.50” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valve with micro-adjustments makes for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine-tuning to your preferred firmness
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at the Big Agnes factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Proprietary I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Durable Nylon fabric
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for weld strength and ultimate dependability
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow it is recommended to add a closed-cell foam pad
- R-Value: 1.4, warm weather pad
- Dimensions: 51cm x 183cm / 20" x 72"
- Dimensions (rolled): 10 x 18cm / 4" x 7"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 510 grams / 18oz
- Includes: Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, 3M repair patches and pad inflation sack made from up-cycled excess pad material