Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL1 Bikepack Tent
The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL1 Bikepack Tent is the perfect choice for off and on-road adventures on two wheels. It's incredibly light and packs down small enough to be attached to your handlebar, panniers or saddlebag, thanks to the use of shorter than standard, 12" poles.
Setup is simple and as well as the main sleeping compartment, there's an awning vestibule to keep you covered while sorting gear or cooking. The main body is constructed from a light, breathable and tough double ripstop nylon, while the fly and floor are made from a water-repellent silicone. Taped seams further keep out the rain.
Storage capacity is maximised, both inside and outside, with a range of mesh pockets and loops so you can store kit or attach mtnGLO® Tent and Camp Lights.
- 12" Shortstik Pole set fits handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saves space in any pack
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burley compression stuff-sack with daisy-chain webbing system
- Proprietary ultralight Nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear-strength and puncture resistance
- Smooth-closing, dual-zip door with easy-grip zip pulls and an awning-style vestibule with storm flap on the vestibule zips
- Ease of entry with dual zip door and quick reach-through access using only one zip, stow unzipped door easily with Quick Stash door-keeper on the tent body door
- Stash oversized gear in 3D shelf, utilising dead space above your feet or securely store helmet on top of tent body with elastic webbing and use daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry wet clothes and gear
- Oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts (purchased separately), accessories and mtnGLO® Tent and Camp Lights
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Increased airflow and reduced condensation through fly vent with low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and colour-coded webbing on tent corners, extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Fly and floor: Proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier water-repellent silicone treated Nylon, with solution-dyed ripstop grid and 1200mm waterproof, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: Breathable proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier Nylon, with solution-dyed ripstop grid and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system
- Footprint sold separately
- Seven 6" Dirt Dagger™ UL Stakes included
- Packed dimensions: 15 x 34cm / 6" x 13.5"
- Floor area: 1.9m² / 20ft²
- Head height: 97cm / 38"
- Vestibule area: 0.8m² / 9ft²
- Number of seasons: 3
- Number of doors: 1
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Trail - 1050 grams / 2lb 5oz; packed - 1280 grams / 2lb 13oz; fast fly - 879 grams / 1lb 15oz