Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL1 Solution Dye Bikepack Tent
Designed specifically for two-wheeled adventures, the 1-person Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL1 Solution Dye Bikepack Tent offers many handy features for multi-day riders and has good environmental credentials too.
The Shortstik Poleset folds down to just 12” long, making it easier to fit into a frame bag and the included compression stuff sack has webbing points on the outside so that it can be attached directly to the bike if required.
Erection is simple, with the inner clipping to the poles and the fly Velcroing in place. The tent’s design gives near-vertical walls for a spacious feel and there are multiple pockets and shelves for gear stowage. Media cord routing keeps headphones and charging cables out of the way. The guylines are reflective so that they show up better under torchlight and webbing on the fly allows gear to be hung up to dry.
The Solution Dye process used throughout the fabrication process uses 50% less water, 80% less energy and 80% fewer chemicals than a traditional process, making production far more environmentally friendly.
- 1-person tent
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing
- 12" Shortstik Poleset, ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saving space in any pack
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burly compression stuff sack with daisy-chain webbing system
- High volume architecture using DAC angle hub creates steep walls, maximising interior space without extra weight
- Dry-entry door design keeps tent interior dry
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zip and easy-grip zip pulls
- Structured foot-end corners create additional interior space
- Maximised storage with multiple pockets, 3D shelf and ceiling pocket with media cord routing
- Attach Triangle gear lofts (sold separately), accessories, and mtnGLO® Tent and Camp Lights with multiple interior loops
- Secure gear outside with daisy-chain webbing loops on fly
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Velcro® tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Enhanced visibility at night with reflective guylines and webbing
- Floor area: 1.77m²
- Vestibule: 0.5m²
- Packed size: 13 x 17 x 36cm
- Manufacturer’s claimed packed weight: 1.08kg
- Manufacturer’s claimed trail weight: 850 grams