Big Agnes Pluton UL 40 Regular Sleeping Bag
The Big Agnes Pluton UL 40 Regular is an ultra-light, highly compressible sleeping bag for trips where minimal weight is a priority and pack space is limited. bluesign® certified 850 fill DownTek™ is contained within 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum Nylon yarns, ensuring maximum efficiency from the insulation. The design includes a minimalist hood that can be loosened with one hand, and a full-length zip allows you to open up the bag fully to use as a quilt. A two-way design to the zip means you can easily regulate your temperature. With an ergonomic foot-box, loft and warmth are further increased.
- Highly compressible, crazy-light minimalist mummy bag for your fast and light adventures in warm temperatures
- Minimalist hood with drawcord
- Low-profile cord lock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Full-length zipper can be opened up for quilt use and provides easy temperature regulation
- 70" / 178cm YKK #3 locking zipper
- Ergonomic foot-box construction provides more loft and warmth
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper garage
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Shell and lining are Pertex® Quantum Nylon rip-stop
- 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure made from incredibly fine yarns, making a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft and maximise thermal efficiency
- 850 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® certified PFOA and PFOS-free water-repellent chemistry
- Sleeping bag type: Traditional mummy
- Compressed bag size: 10 x 13cm / 4" x 5"
- Stuff sack size: 15 x 27cm / 6" x 10"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 454 grams / 1lb (bag); 227 grams / 8oz (fill)
- Includes: Storage sack and stuff sack