Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 Bikepack Solution Dye Tent
The Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 Bikepack Solution Dye Tent is designed specifically for adventures on two wheels. Incredibly lightweight and compact, this tent uses shorter 12" poles so when packed down it can be attached to handlebars, panniers or saddlebags. Setup is simple and quick, and durable, water-repellent silicone-coated rip-stop Nylon is used for the fly and floor to keep the elements out. The main body combines Nylon and mesh polyester for added ventilation.
Both the interior and exterior of the tent include plenty of storage space in pockets and loops, so you can keep your gear organised, hang your helmet and even dry wet clothes. The Tiger Wall is engineered using environmentally-friendly methods; solution-dyed fabrics reduce energy and water usage during manufacturing and also result in significantly less fading when exposed to UV.
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric
- 12" Shortstik Pole Set is ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saving space in any pack
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burly compression stuff sack with daisy chain webbing system
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper door with easy-grip zipper pulls on two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Ease of entry with dual-zipper door and quick reach-through access using only one zipper and stow unzipped door easily with Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door
- Stash oversized gear in 3D shelf, utilising dead space above your feet or securely store helmet on top of tent body with elastic webbing and use daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry wet clothes and gear
- Maximised storage options with oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent and Camp Lights
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Increased airflow and reduced condensation through fly vent and low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and colour-coded webbing on tent corners, extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure, and ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system and hub pole design
- Compatible with Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Wall gear lofts (sold separately)
- Fast fly setup available
- Footprint sold separately
- Nine 6" Dirt Dagger™ UL Stakes included
- Fly and floor: Solution-dyed water-repellent silicone treated Nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm water-resistant, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: Solution-dyed Nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Packed dimensions: 17 x 33cm / 6.5" x 13"
- Floor area: 2.6m² / 28ft²
- Head height: 99cm / 39"
- Vestibule area (x2): 0.7m² / 8ft²
- Number of seasons: 3
- Number of doors: 2
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Trail - 1110 grams / 2lb 7oz; packed - 1330 grams / 2lb 15oz; fast fly - 936 grams / 2lb 1oz