Black Sheep Cycling Barmy Army Red Army Womens Kit
Black Sheep Cycling's new limited edition collection, the Barmy Army has been named after the fanatical English cricket team supporters but the designs are military-inspired and, typically of Black Sheep, bold, using strong colours and striking patterns. The Red Army Womens Kit includes both a jersey and bib short so you can look the part on all your rides.
Constructed to offer full freedom of movement, top breathability and a close, ergonomic race fit best suited to the female shape, the jersey is composed of lightweight Moonlight fabric with OpenCell mesh under the arms for enhanced ventilation. Three open rear pockets offer a handy space for nutrition, spares and other essentials while a full front zipper increases versatility.
You'll be able to enjoy every moment of even the longest days in the saddle thanks to the supreme comfort and support of the bib short. CorePOWER Lycra offers compression to the muscles, keeping them fresh, while the BSC chamois protects your sensitive areas from the shocks of the road and keeps you feeling fresh thanks to the perforated channels. Completing this short and keeping it securely in place are the soft and lightweight straps that run straight up the body.
- Striking camo inspired graphics
- Limited edition
- Women's-specific race cut for the performance rider
- Four-way stretch fabric for improved feel
- Three open rear pockets
- Jersey composed from Moonlight and OpenCell mesh fabrics
- CorePOWER Lycra bib short composition
- BSC chamois uses perforation channels for breathability and comfort
- Reflective details
- Please note: This kit comes as a jersey and bib short combination