BlueSeventy Helix Wetsuit
The BlueSeventy Helix Wetsuit is developed to sit you better in the water, opening up your muscles for unrestrained movement. Making use of a hugely flexible 100% nylon ultra-stretch upper, this wetsuit offers 35% more elongation against regular materials. Allowing you to improve your reach and optimise your strokes, this wetsuit is ideal for the performance-minded swimmer. With its ultralight catch panels made from hydrophobic textiles reducing any water retention to a minimum, this wetsuit is ideal for triathletes looking to carry as little weight with them around the course.
A redesigned split chest construction accentuating the lungs for an enhanced aerobic experience, this wetsuit is sure to provide more comfortable and targeted performance. Using Premium Yamamoto 40 Cell arm and arm gussets for great hydrodynamics and insulation, this wetsuit uses BlueSeventy's Torsional Stretch Technology in its underarm panelling to assure you of better movement on the day. Body mapped with gender-specific 3mm fit panels for improved fit on land, this wetsuit offers layered insulation foam technology for improved buoyancy and an optimum swim position.
- Highly flexible 100% nylon ultra-stretch upper is lighter and features a 35% improvement in elongation
- Redesigned split chest construction naturally and anatomically accentuates the lungs
- Layered insulation foam technology for better buoyancy
- Premium Yamamoto 40 cell arm and arm gussets provide the flexibility and comfort of a second skin
- Ultralight catch panels made with hydrophobic textile fabrics
- Friction-free neck design
- Torsional Stretch Technology
- Body mapped with gender-specific 3mm fit panels for improved fit on land and great rotation in the water