Bontrager Aeolus Elite 50 Disc Clincher Front Wheel
If you're looking to treat your bike to a wheel upgrade, the Bontrager Aeolus Elite 50 Disc Clincher Front Wheel is well worth consideration. It is strong, stiff, light and fast thanks to the OCLV Carbon rim construction, with a D3 Dual Directional Design profile that reduces drag at both the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges, plus a 50mm depth that cuts through the air. This is a versatile wheel that despite its aerodynamic credentials will still hold up well on a windy day, inspiring confidence on open flats and fast descents at speed.
- Bontrager Aeolus Elite 50 Disc Clincher Front Wheel
- TLR rim strip
- TLR valve
- Traditional rim strip
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) clincher disc front wheel
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tyre-leading and rim-leading edge
- Lifetime warranty for original owner
- No rider weight limit
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Rim Construction: OCLV Carbon
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19.5mm
- External Rim Width: 27mm
- Spokes: Grand Strada spokes / hex alloy nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Bontrager
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Axle: 100x12mm thru-axle (QR and 15mm available separately)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 760 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.