Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 Disc Clincher Front Wheel
Incredibly light, strong and stable, the Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 Disc Clincher Front Wheel weighs a mere 600 grams (claimed). Utilising RSL-level OCLV Carbon for the 37mm deep rim, Bontrager has been able to create the fastest possible rim shape without compromising stability. This is a wheel that's made to climb incredibly well, but it's fast on the flats and in crosswinds too. The 24 spokes lace the rim to the smooth-rolling DT Swiss hub, creating a stiff construction that'll transfer all your power, and engage almost instantly for rapid accelerations. The versatility of this performance wheel is a major selling point, and it'll excel in crits, in the mountains or in classics style races. Set up tubeless and enhance the benefits further, with smoother, faster, more comfortable rolling and less risk of a puncture.
- Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 Disc Clincher Front Wheel
- TLR rim strip
- TLR valve
- Traditional rim strip
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) clincher disc front wheel
- Lifetime warranty for original owner
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Rim Construction: OCLV RSL Carbon
- Rim Depth: 37mm, RSL optimised
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 28mm
- Spokes: DT Aerolite spokes / DT Pro Lock nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: DT Swiss 240 internals
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Axle: 100x12mm thru-axle (QR and 15mm available separately)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 600 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.