Bontrager Aeolus RSL 62 TLR Disc Road Rear Wheel
Bontrager’s Aeolus RSL 62 TLR Disc Road Rear Wheel is fast without sacrificing stability. The RSL-level OCLV carbon rim construction is a great addition to your race-ready bike, with a 62mm deep profile delivering a huge aerodynamic advantage.
DT Swiss engineering is used, with the 240 hubs providing a low weight centre, ensuring a smooth and reliable ride. The 36 teeth grab within the freehub for efficiency when powering down on the cranks for explosive accelerations. The DT Aerolite spokes provide strength and durability while keeping the weight down.
The aesthetics of this wheel are also in the finer details with the laser-etched graphics around the rim. The wheel can be set up tubeless with the rim tape and valve included.
Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
- Constructed with lightweight RSL OCLV carbon offering a stronger, faster, more stable rim
- 62mm rim depth was created using 3D design technology
- Bontrager’s most stable rim design profile optimised for rolling resistance
- 23 mm inner width proven to roll smoother with less drag for a faster wheel and tyre system
- DT Aerolite spokes and ProLock nipples for strength and durability
- Ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Center Lock disc hubs with a 12 mm thru-axle
- Can be set up tubeless with kit included
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: RSL OCLV carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 521mm
- Rim Depth: 62mm
- Internal Rim Width: 23mm
- External Rim Width: 31mm
- Spokes: DT Aerolite spokes, DT ProLock nipples, bladed, butting - 14/17/14
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: DT Swiss 240 with 36-point engagement, width - 142mm
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25c minimum
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 820 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano 10/11-speed
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".