Bontrager Aeolus RSL VR-C Integrated Bar/Stem Aero Handlebar
Upgrade your cockpit and enjoy a tidier setup with the Bontrager Aeolus RSL VR-C Integrated Bar/Stem Aero Handlebar. The weight saving benefits of opting for a single carbon component over a bar and stem combination are obvious, but it's the aerodynamic gains that really make the upgrade worthwhile.
With a lightweight OCLV carbon fibre construction, Bontrager has created a compliant but seriously stiff cockpit that absorbs chatter and makes sprinting in the drops even more efficient. In the wind tunnel, this cockpit is 10% faster than it's predecessor, saving seven watts which could be the difference in besting your 10-mile TT or not. The neat look is boosted by integrated cable management which keeps your cables and hoses neatly out of the way, while the broad, ergonomic tops feel great in-hand. The included Blendr mount allows you to install a Garmin bike computer and Bontrager Ion light (both sold separately).
- OCLV Carbon construction is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Integrated bar/stem design improves aerodynamics and saves weight
- Proven in the wind tunnel to save 7 watts, making it 10% faster than its predecessor
- Integrated cable management system held secure with M4 hex bolt, 5 Nm torque
- Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop
- Includes Blendr mono and duo bases with mounts for Ion light and Garmin computer
- Approved for use with carbon or alloy steerer
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: From 279 grams (size 38cm x 8cm), to 302 grams (size 44cm x 12cm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.