Shimano Dura-Ace R9270 C50 Tubeless CL Disc Front Wheel
When shaving every second counts, the Shimano Dura-Ace R9270 C50 Tubeless CL Disc Front Wheel provides peak performance over any gradient. Built for pro riders but available to you, this premium wheel sits atop the Shimano product tree. Lighter than the previous C40 and almost as aerodynamic as the previous C60, this model is a step above all that came before it. At home in a variety of environments, this wheel is a pinnacle product for all manner of road cycling.
Blending an ultra-low weight with aerodynamic performance, the 50mm height holds its speed and promotes rapid acceleration. The modern 21mm internal rim width meshes well with contemporary wide tyres and is tubeless-ready. A step above the previous edition, the new hub design drops weight and boosts rigidity, with its wide hub flanges enhancing lateral stiffness for ultimate efficiency.
- Designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight clincher full carbon 50mm deep rim for improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia for sprinters and TT specialists
- Easy to use Center Lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes
- Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbowless spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- For 100 x 12 mm axle
- 700C clincher (tubeless compatible)
- Tyre compatibility: 700C clincher (tubeless compatible)
- Wheel Size: 700c/622 x 21C
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes
- Spoke count: 24
- Bearings: Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Tyre recommended size: 25 - 622 - 32 - 622
- Axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 674 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".