Bontrager Ballista Knit Road Cycling Shoes
Stiff and light, Bontrager's Ballista Knit Road Cycling Shoes are ideal for riders that want both top performance and superb comfort. The 100% OCLV carbon sole efficiently transfers your power so when it comes to the sprint you can be sure you won't waste any watts. The fit has been ergonomically optimised thanks to the inForm Pro last, while the knit upper is soft yet supportive, hugging the foot and feeling almost customised. A heel-mounted Boa closes the shoe around your foot and is highly adjustable, and the addition of a cleverly designed Heel Reel improves your pedalling efficiency, pulling your foot down and back into the optimum position.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- The heel-mounted Boa IP1 dial offers precise, two-way fit adjustments
- Breathable, lightweight knit material with DWR coating wraps around all the contours of your foot for a customised fit
- Stiffness index 12 of 14
- Heel Reel draws the foot down and back to create a secure heel lock for a more efficient pedal stroke
- Includes a durable shoe cover for inclement weather training rides
- Cleat compatibility: SPD-SL / Look 3-bolt
Bontrager Ballista Knit Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".