Bontrager Comp VR-C Aluminium Road Handlebar
Bontrager's Comp VR-C Aluminium Road Handlebar keeps strength to maximum and weight to a minimum, using custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy with a shot-peened finish to increase longevity through improved stress resistance. Laser-etched markers help you to perfectly line up your brake levers.
Key to the design is a Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) bend, creating a shape that makes for faster transitions between different hand positions. If you wish to try your hand at triathlons or time trials, this handlebar is compatible with clip-on extensions.
- Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction
- Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on setup
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Reach: 100mm
- Drop: 124mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 300 grams (38cm) / 305 grams (40cm) / 310 grams (42cm) / 315 grams (44cm)