Bontrager GR2 Gravel Shoes
Combining contemporary looks with off-road performance, the GR2 Gravel Shoes from Bontrager can be used for long tours or short blasts alike. The classic lacing system offers easy adjustment and there is an elasticated tab for keeping the lace ends tidy. All-day comfort is provided by the slightly more relaxed inForm Race fit and the Bronze Series sole unit is stiff enough for support and efficiency when clipped into the pedals whilst remaining easy to walk in off the bike. Should there be any unrideable sections, the Tachyon rubber outsole and removable toe studs give plenty of traction.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Classic lace closure system with convenient elastic lace keeper
- The Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip in all terrains
- Stiffness index 6 of 14
- Durable, GnarGuard rubberised coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Removable toe studs
- Locker loop on the rear allows hanging for quick drying
Bontrager GR2 Gravel Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.